We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
We are looking for our first Technical Writer to join our team here at Kheiron. This is a multifaceted role, where you will be working across the whole organisation to ensure the accuracy of our technical documentation.
You will quickly notice that we are all very passionate and driven by our mission. Together we are going where no-one has gone before. We’re fighting cancer. Lives are at stake. Every person, every task, every day counts.
What you'll be doing:
- As a Technical Writer, you will be part of a team responsible for the quality, discoverability and accuracy of the technical content, for both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will do hands-on research and obtain necessary technical content from subject matter experts while translating it into clear, concise, structured documentation.
- You will be primarily working with members of the Engineering, Machine Learning, Product Management and Regulatory teams.
We'd love you to join if you:
- Are comfortable collaborating with product managers, software engineers, and UI designers to ensure all features, enhancements, and changes are fully documented.
- Have experience in creating online technical documentation & tutorials.
- Can distill technical details into easy to understand content aimed to a non-technical audience.
- Are comfortable collaborating with non-technical functions like sales, marketing and customer success to help create technical content that serves their needs
It would be great, but not essential, if you:
- Have a demonstrated ability to create technical documentation for the medical industry
- Have experience working in a regulated industry preferably for a medical software company
What we offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Time Off: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 10 bank holiday days
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.