We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
Data is the lifeblood of any AI company and Kheiron is no different. The Data Team is inextricably linked to all aspects of Kheiron and, ultimately, uses analytics to help improve the AI model and influence decision making for various stakeholders.
Clear understanding of data is one of the key contributors to our success and the Data Team are crucial to this process. As an analyst you would have firsthand, unprecedented access to some of the most interesting, messy, convoluted datasets in the medical field. Analysts thrive in this ambiguity, using their problem solving and communication skills to cut through to the crux of the issues. If you find yourself constantly asking why and love providing clarity and clear thinking, then this is the role for you.
We are working on the cutting edge of science, medicine and technology, and the team has the opportunity to help shape how the world sees the deployment and validation of Medical AI products. It would be fair to say that our work will truly have a real world impact on the lives of women around the world.
What you'll be doing
- Investigate messy clinical datasets from around the world and help to translate/transform it into usable information.
- Scrutinise new data to understand its quality/reliability and the impact of data differences on the AI model.
- Work with Clinical, Machine Learning and Partnerships teams to understand data issues and deficiencies.
- Help to analyse model performance to aid the ML research team’s goal to improve the model.
- Contribute to improving the analytics offering and increasing the efficiency of the team.
- You will be a member of the Data team, reporting to Senior Data Analyst
It would be great if you have
- Experience working with analytical programming languages, ideally Python and SQL.
- Demonstrable experience utilising analytical skills to solve real world problems.
- Ability to think critically and show curiosity and diligence. Our analysis affects lives.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working with stakeholders from different backgrounds.
- Effective time management, comfortable with context switching, and an eagerness to make improvements to processes.
- Background in Mathematics/Statistics or a Clinical/Biological field
- Familiarity with Data Visualisation tools e.g. Tableau
What we offer
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Time Off: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 10 bank holiday days
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.