Senior Product Manager
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
The Senior Product Manager will be working to further develop our flagship product MiaTM to optimise commercialisation opportunities and support/ coach the other product managers in the team, reporting to the VP of Product.
What you'll be doing
- Define, prioritise and develop our flagship product Mia through the regulatory framework to enable commercialisation in the EU and other target markets
- Further develop the product and regulatory strategy for the Mia pipeline of product offerings
- Successfully achieve new regulatory clearances for the Mia product offerings
- Act as a bridge between our product team, the commercial market opportunities, our customers, clinical strategy and the Product Roadmap; Integrating the input of internal specialists, particularly Clinical and Regulatory
- Work closely with the rest of the Product team to coach/ mentor, translate strategy, customer and client voices into product propositions to improve the customer and client experience, driving market growth and adoption
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience and user personas to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow market share
- Continually gather and analyse customer, client, competitive, and market trends Including collecting and understanding customer and client pain points and unmet needs
- Actively identify and implement ways to make it easier for our clients and partners to work effectively with us
- Drive product and feature launches by working with our internal teams
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Attend conferences, trade shows and customer meetings as required
It would be great if you have
- Medical device product development experience (ISO13485)
- Product development and deployment experience within software (ideally AI)
- Extensive experience with the end to end product development lifecycle
- Demonstrable success in influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience supplying product and services into the healthcare sector
- Experience with clinical trials
- New product introduction (NPI) process with stage gates
What we offer
- You would be in charge of our main product which is already changing the way radiologists care for cancer patients
- You can be part of a team that literally changes the way we care for patients and save lives
- We offer a fast paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- We offer a competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our commercial success
- We care about your personal life - we offer extended parental leave, health insurance for your family through Bupa and mental health support through Spill
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.