Senior Fullstack Engineer
Europe / Remote /
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
The Senior Fullstack Engineer will be responsible for adding new features in the backend as well as in the frontend. You will be working on building, and continuously improving one of our core products, MiaIQ.
MiaIQ is an AI-enabled breast positioning and image quality assurance tool. 23% of cancers are missed due to poor image quality. This product, along with the rest of our product suite, is enabling Kheiron to give every woman, everywhere a better fighting chance against breast cancer.
If fronted development (React) is something that you like, you’ll have the opportunity to influence what and how we are building. You will be developing common components that can be reused across different UIs we will be providing to radiographers, radiologists and hospital leadership.
On the backend side (Python/Kotlin), you’ll work with great colleagues on adding features in a flexible and highly scalable way.
We are able to accommodate remote working options, based in the UK, Switzerland, Hungary & the Netherlands
We'd love you join us if you have:
- Experience building and managing cloud-based services (AWS and Azure preferred)
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL
- An interest or experience in UI/UX design
- Experience in working closely with a cross-functional team, with the ability to action changing requirements in a methodical way
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable in collaborative environments
- Have a minimum of 5 years industry experience in a software engineering role
What we can offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Time Off: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + bank holidays
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Physical & Mental Health - We care about your wellbeing, we offer enhanced paid sick leave and your support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity, paternity and adoption leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.