Project and Technical Administrator
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
The Project & Technical Administrator will provide vital assistance to the VP of Product and Product team. The Product team develops medical device software, ready for regulatory clearance and launch into different markets. This role will report to the VP of Product.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist with project coordination tasks including, project charters and regular reporting and resource management to help plan project activity.
- Prepare and record internal project meetings with multiple departments, maintaining exceptional attention to detail, accurate note-taking, minutes creation and action tracking.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of comprehensive project plans and documentation to enable effective project governance and progress monitoring.
- Assist with burn rate calculations, milestones, and timescale tracking to produce overall project reports that facilitate wider business engagement.
- Monitor, track and action technical & data administration requests.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Change Control process to assist with the management of requests as required.
- Learn products and become proficient at the technical set up for product demonstrations.
- Able to carry out product demonstrations.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships with all internal and external project teams.
- Provide ongoing support to team members to ensure the effective transfer of knowledge and skill sharing.
- Contribute to formal process and product reviews to help improve efficiency and drive customer-led product improvements.
- Carry out any other project tasks as required by the Product Team, commensurate with the level of the post
We'd love you to join if you:
- Have excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and ability to work on several simultaneous projects with tight timelines
- Are self-managing and self-motivated
- Effective problem solving and communication skills
- Have a process-driven, analytical mindset
- Are able to lead and influence decisions, across a variety of stakeholders
- Have software installation skills / ability to learn new technical skills
It would be great, but not essential, if you:
- Are degree qualified or equivalent
- Have experience in administration or IT customer service
- Have familiarity with Linux, including use of command line and configuration files
- Experience with SQL
- Are able to work effectively in a remote environment
- Can work across various time zones when required
What we offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way we care for patients and saves lives.
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learn-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all full-time employees will receive tax efficient equity
- 🌴 Time Off: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 10 bank holiday days
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.