Customer Success Lead
Customer Success /
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
The Customer Success & Services (CS&S) team is on the front line of delivering Kheiron’s products where they impact lives. We deploy our technology in clinical environments globally, and work closely with brilliant customers to achieve their desired outcomes and grow long term trusted relationships.
In this role, you will manage customers and be integral to building and running our customer organisation. You will own some key accounts whilst also working closely with the Head of CS&S to design, implement and run processes and structures across our customer work.
You will need to be able to grasp the complexities of our place within a deep-tech, highly regulated, customer-facing, healthcare environment. You will support the team to execute deployments and customer growth, as well as strategic and operational initiatives. You will be at home creating meaningful reporting mechanisms and using them to communicate with high impact - you will help the CS&S team become expert communicators through our reporting and in all we do.
This is a new team, poised to scale our customer activity. You will need to be adaptable, and comfortable working at pace, rolling up your sleeves and taking on widely varying responsibilities as we build.
What you'll be doing
- Own a portfolio of accounts as we grow, with responsibility for satisfaction and contract retention.
- Deeply understand customer business cases, clinical objectives, requirements and ambitions, and ensure they are delivered.
- Advise and support customer stakeholders across multiple disciplines, including clinical and business leaders.
- Deliver against key metrics, including customer retention, net revenue retention, time-to-value, customer-satisfaction and customer health.
- Evolve our team reporting processes, gathering inputs and presenting key metrics for the CS&S team.
- Manage a programme of initiatives to build a mature customer organisation.
- Forecasting resource & revenue, and facilitating budget management across customer and research deliveries.
- Facilitate the governance of our deliveries and customer relationships, including steercos, customer lifecycle management and status meeting cadences.
- Work with deployment managers, CSMs and forward deployed engineers to manage dependencies, prioritisation, risks & issues and identify trends across deliveries.
- Ensure our contracted commitments are clearly understood, and build process to ensure continued adherence and awareness of commitments across the business.
- Facilitate the OKR (Objectives & Key Results) management within the team.
- Responsibility for CS&S tools and systems
- Incubation: we will need to build initiatives, activities and functions within CS&S - you will set up and iterate activities, sometimes carrying out roles in the team on an interim basis, whilst you work with the head of CS&S to hire and build scalability.
- Interfacing with the business operations, commercial sales, partnerships and product management teams to ensure communication and clarity of requirements between functions.
- Work with sales operations to build and run the hand-off process between sales and Customer Success.
It would be great if you have:
- A passion for building excellent experiences for customers.
- An ability to bring clarity to situations and help others remove uncertainty.
- Experience in complex, highly regulated tech environments e.g. healthcare, pharma or finance.
- Experience in high-touch customer success, professional services or similar.
- Proven process implementation track record.
- Fast-moving project execution experience - you know how to crack on, focus on the outcomes and get things done.
- Excellent prioritisation skills.
- Top communication skills - especially in writing, able to distill data and multiple sources of information to convey clear updates, requirements and stories.
- Attention to detail - you care about quality and doing things well.
- A combination of energy and entrepreneurship - be inquisitive and challenge the status quo.
If would be a bonus if you also have:
- Previous Customer Success Operations experience
- G suite experience, i.e. Slides, Sheets, Docs
- Experience of customer-facing teams with well-managed, mature (or maturing) process, that we can learn from.
What we offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way we care for patients and saves lives.
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learn-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all full-time employees will receive tax efficient equity
- 🌴 Holiday: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + bank holidays
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.