Forward Deployed Software Engineer
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
Forward Deployed Software Engineers are doers who immerse themselves in our customers' most intricate workflows, partner with customer teams and explore the data. Forward Deployed Engineers work with customers and partners to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of Kheiron’s product rollout in the customers’ environment. Forward Deployed Engineers are comfortable with ambiguity, juggling competing priorities and enjoy being in a multi-faceted environment.
We have offices in London, Budapest, The Netherlands and the US and are open to candidate locations within Europe.
What you'll be doing
- This is a role within Kheiron’s Software Engineering organisation. You will act as the bridge between the engineering team, our partners and customers. (estimated 20% client facing)
- Identify relevant datasets through deep engagement with customers and partners and work to integrate the data into Kheiron’s data lake
- Working with customers and partners to ensure the successful deployment and configuration of Kheiron’s core products
- Partner with our Clinical and Commercial teams to ensure the successful completion of commercial and partner engagements
- Understand customer use cases and requirements, bring your findings back to the product team to help Kheiron build products that delight our customers
It would be great if you have
- Proficiency with programming languages, Python preferred
- Familiarity processing various data formats, such as CSV, XML, JSON, free text data; experience with HL7 and DICOM messages would be a plus
- Experienced with using SQL and various data analysis tools (Pandas)
- Familiarity with networking, storage systems and cloud infrastructure
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Willingness to travel as needed.
What we offer
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Time Off: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 10 bank holiday days
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.