Head of Customer Success
Customer Success /
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards, announced September 2020.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services in the UK.
The Head of Customer Success will report into our Co-Founder (General Manager & CTO), and define the vision, strategy and organisational structure of the Customer Success Team from scratch. You will empower our customers by acting as a customer voice and enable them to be wildly successful in using our product. This is a player/manager role where you will be hands on with our customers and also build out a team and system of best practices.
What you will be doing:
- Taking responsibility for the implementation of our solutions at our customers
- Onboarding new customers and managing deployments and integrations
- Working with our Forward Deployed Engineers to ensure our software is deployed successfully at our customers (incl. installation, calibration and validation of ML models, etc.)
- Helping our customers use our solutions successfully by facilitating training sessions together with other Kheiron teams (e.g. our clinical team)
- Building a Customer Success team that can support customers globally
- Defining what the Customer Success team should look like in 18 months’ time in terms of organisational structure, roles and reporting lines
- Managing hiring and growth of the teamIdentifying and mitigating potential complexities (e.g. legal and jurisdictional) with regards to Customer Success as the company scales globally
- Identifying the requirements of customers with respect to the deployment and adoption of Mia; and aligning internal timelines accordingly
- Identifying the needs of potential pipeline opportunities and expected wins across the globe
- Maintaining an ongoing dialogue with customers and excellent satisfaction scores, i.e. NPS
- Upselling and cross-selling to existing customers
- Deploying routines, rhythms and dashboards
- Writing Customer Success process guidelines
- Managing the OKR process for the Customer Operations function
- Ensuring that the correct leading and lagging metrics are set as goals and built into dashboards.
It would be great if you have:
- A passion for making our customers achieve their goals through our solutions
- A strong background in Customer Success focused on B2B SaaS organisations
- Experience in scaling the Customer Success function at fast-growing organisation
- People management experience
- A keen interest in tech and healthcareA fast moving and ambitious personality
- Analytical and multi-task focused mindsetHigh productivity and high emotional intelligence
What we can offer:
- You can be part of a team that literally changes the way we care for patients and save lives
- A fast paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- A competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our commercial success
- We care about your personal life - we offer extended parental leave, health insurance for your family through Bupa and mental health support through Spill
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.