Site Reliability Engineer
Europe / Remote /
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
As an SRE, you will lead the efforts to ensure the high availability, performance, efficient change management and monitoring of our cloud-based products. You will be part of our Systems team working with other talented System Engineers and DevOps engineers. You’ll be embedded into our product development teams, using your skills to help shape the architecture and ongoing stability, support and observability of our internal and external products. Employing Infrastructure as Code and a heavy focus on automation and developer enablement tooling, your contributions will help ensure our customers have a great experience with our products while also enabling faster time to market for features.
You will quickly notice that we are all very passionate and driven by our mission. Together we are going where no-one has gone before. We’re fighting cancer. Lives are at stake. Every person, every task, every day counts.
We'd love you to join if you have:
- Experience in managing and scaling distributed systems in a public, private, or hybrid cloud environment
- Acute drive to automate manual operations, improving through repeated iteration
- Deeply familiar with microservices architecture and container orchestration with Kubernetes
- Experience with deploying, supporting and monitoring new and existing services, platforms, and application stacks
- Experience in driving operational health improvements, root cause analysis, postmortem discussions and their associated remediations that serve to improve reliability and scale operations
- Experience with scale testing, disaster recovery, and capacity planning
- Experience with at least one programming language (Python, Golang, C++, Java preferred)
What we can offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Time Off: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 8 bank holiday days
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.