Security and Privacy Compliance Manager
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
We’re looking for a talented Security & Privacy Compliance Manager to join our QA/RA team here at Kheiron. You will report directly to our VP of RA/QA.
As a Security & Privacy Compliance Manager, you will play a critical role in designing, overviewing, and continuously improving our policies regarding systems and application security and to make sure that we comply with privacy requirements.
We’re open to candidate locations within the UK.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the security risks of Kheiron and initiating appropriate mitigations in line with selected security standards.
- Maintaining, monitoring, and continuously improving the Information Security Management System compliant to ISO 27001 and HIPAA.
- Defining policies and providing training for the team on security compliance standards.
- Maintaining compliance to other relevant security guidelines and regulations e.g. FDA cybersecurity.
- Maintaining documentation for GDPR compliance and organising regular data protection training for the team.
We'd love you to join if you have:
- Experience with GDPR, HIPAA, and ISO 27001
- Experience within the healthcare industry or similar
- Experience interpreting and translating compliance requirements for engineering.
- Writing pragmatic policies and procedures for security and data protection compliance.
- Driving compliance requirements from start to end, from defining processes to collecting evidence.
- Identifying gaps in existing procedures and collaborating with multiple stakeholders for implementing corrective actions.
- Communicating risks and possible mitigations to management.
What we offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Time Off: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 10 bank holiday days
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.