Global Commercial Operations Manager
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
As a Global Commercial Operations Manager at Kheiron you will be a highly visible strategic advisor. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing the operating rhythms and rigour across the commercial function. This is a key role that will be accountable for establishing, implementing, and managing the metrics and measurement tools utilised to support strategic commercial decision-making. This leader will enable continuous improvement and effectiveness of Kheiron's global commercial Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy.
In this position, this leader will advise and support the execution of overall commercial and corporate goals. You will report directly into our Global Chief Commercial Officer.
What you'll be doing:
- Run CRM pipeline reviews and developing reporting dashboards
- Integrate sales playbook within CRM functionality including tools, triggers, and process
- Own and managing pricing models/tools, templates, and analysis
- Manage quoting tools and commercial contracting vehicles
- Forecast modelling and commercial strategy scenario planning
- Developing analytics, dashboards, and leading metrics related to marketing and sales plans
- Commercial team support from market analysis to running
- Client NPS survey results
- Executes regular reviews of all processes and performance to drive lean execution
- Uncover insights to simplify processes and create efficiencies to help drive performance
- Work cross functionally to ensure commercial operations priorities align with corporate priorities
- Support leadership with analytics and insights to help drive strategic direction and decisions
- Assist with onboarding and training of new hires into the commercial function
- Own and manage the commercial function’s library of sales enablement processes and tools
We'd love you to join if you have:
- Excellent multi-level communicator who is able to articulate, document and present concepts, ideas, figures, and action plans
- The ability to express complex ideas logically, succinctly, and with great clarity
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaboration at all levels within the company
- Ability to deal with problems creatively and effectively
- 3+ years experience in commercial operations management (sales and/or marketing)Experience with CRM systems and reporting
- Demonstrated experience developing sales operations tools and measurement systems
- Successful track record developing reporting mechanisms and managing meetings
- Experience working with teams across time zones in remote environments
What we offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Time Off: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 10 bank holiday days
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.