People and Operations Coordinator
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
We are looking for a Coordinator to work with both the People and Operations teams. You will be reporting to the Head of People and providing vital and varied administrative support for the smooth running of the business. This role will be supporting our global team across all offices. Although we are currently working remotely, when things reopen this role will need to spend some time in the London office on a regular basis.
What you'll be doing:
- Helping to create a next level candidate experience for potential new hires at Kheiron, by helping to schedule all of our interviews and keep hiring running smoothly.
- Giving new starters a world-class onboarding experience into our team and generating their employment contracts.
- Supporting offboarding of team members.
- Maintaining our HRIS system (Bob) to ensure all of our employee information is kept up to date, so we can track our performance as a team.
- Completing visa applications to help us to secure the best talent from across the globe.
- Managing purchasing across the team.
- Managing and maintaining the company digital and hard copy filing systems.
- Legal administration: legal filing and supporting the maintenance of the contracts register
- Working closely with the Operations team to support the wider company needs as they arise.
We'd love you to join if you:
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Are great at working proactively and always looking for ways to help
- Can work efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Are methodical even when the workload is high
- Are great at prioritising
- Know when you need to ask for help
- Are comfortable speaking to people on the phone and giving a great impression of Kheiron
- Are excited to work in a scale-up environment with a chance to learn from amazing, cross-functional teams
What we can offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Time Off: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 10 bank holiday days
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.