Global Marketing Leader
San Francisco /
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
The Global Marketing Leader is responsible for developing and executing the global marketing strategy. This is a key role that will be accountable for the company brand and product messaging, lead agency and vendor relationships related to inbound and outbound marketing activities including the website experience, and establish external KOL relationships for outcomes evidence development. The VP will directly contribute to and lead a portion of Kheiron’s global commercial Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy. In this leadership position, this person will help shape and refine overall commercial and corporate goals.
What you will be doing
- Own and manage the commercial marketing function at Kheiron aligned to a lean buyer enablement focused global commercial strategy.
- Develop, implement, and drive global marketing strategies that successfully define and differentiate the Kheiron brand and the platform product, MiaTM within targeted markets.
- Develop, build, and maintain market access key requirements globally as well as existing target market stakeholder mapping and management plans.
- Review and update existing processes, plans, and tools based on changing market, client conditions, and competitive activity.
- Design and implement scalable and innovative demand generation strategies and programs leveraging inbound and outbound marketing tools to deliver consistent and measurable funnel growth.
- Develop and deploy comprehensive targeted market campaigns to support delivering revenue growth targets.
- Define and deploy a strategic model for events to maximise the positioning of Kheiron and Mia in the marketplace
- Own, manage, and measure website user experience developing market and persona based relevant content including demos.
- Build and cultivate long-term relationships with key leadership within client organizations to support outcomes evidence generation.
- Support the product team in the development and testing of value propositions with clients in targeted markets.
- Provide on-going feedback to, and work collaboratively with management, product teams, operations, tech, and engineering to ensure successful commercialisation of products.
It would be great if you have
- Extensive commercial experience in global healthcare technology, including medical devices, software, and/or services
- Extensive marketing experience specific to the US, UK, and EU healthcare markets
- Demonstrated experience with inbound marketing, outcome selling, and buyer enablement methodologies
- Marketing leadership including the development and execution of a comprehensive product marketing strategy from pre-launch to full commercialisation
- Successful track record of delivering on strategic commitments and maximizing ROI of marketing programs
What will make you successful
- Excellent multi-level communicator who must be able to articulate, document and present concepts, ideas, figures, and action plans. Includes the ability to express complex ideas logically, succinctly, and with great clarity
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaboration at all levels, both internally within the company and externally with clients
- Commercial market awareness and excellent understanding of the healthcare and health technology industry including experience in the field of radiology
- A combination of entrepreneurial drive and strong commercial acumen demonstrated through the ability to drive results with the right balance of tactical and strategic thinking
What we offer
- You can be part of a team that literally changes the way we care for patients and save lives
- We offer a fast paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- We offer a competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our commercial success
- We care about your personal life - we offer extended parental leave, subsidised health insurance and mental health support through Spill
- We care about your wellbeing and offer paid sick leave and paid annual leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.