Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
The Customer Success & Services (CS&S) team is on the front line of delivering Kheiron’s products where they impact lives. We deploy our technology in clinical environments globally, and work closely with brilliant customers to achieve their desired outcomes and grow long term trusted relationships.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for the entire post-sale experience of a growing number of accounts, who will primarily be breast screening programmes and major clinical providers. You will manage their deployment and onboarding projects, and secure their successful launches. You will then ensure your customers are continuously achieving the outcomes they need, that they love working with us, and generate further opportunities. Ultimately, you will be building long-term relationships, founded on trust and value, resulting in renewed contracts, advocates and expansion.
You will need to grasp the complexities of our place within a deep-tech, highly regulated, customer-facing, healthcare environment, and will be able to deeply understand and plan for your customers’ objectives, being a brilliant listener, able to tune into their real underlying needs.
In this role, you will be the first CSM within our growing US team. You will need to be adaptable, and comfortable working at pace, rolling up your sleeves and taking on widely varying responsibilities as we build.
What you'll be doing
- Own a portfolio of accounts, with responsibility for satisfaction and contract retention.
- Deeply understanding customer business cases, clinical objectives, requirements and ambitions, and ensure they are delivered.
- Advise and support customer stakeholders across multiple disciplines, including clinical and business leaders.
- Deliver against key metrics, including customer retention, net revenue retention, time-to-value, customer-satisfaction and customer health.
- Depending on customer, product and situation, either manage deployment projects, or work with a deployment manager to implement and launch Kheiron’s technology.
- Secure and empower customers as advocates, to the extent that you work with them on reference materials and case studies.
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’ for your accounts, capturing feedback and inputting to the product management lifecycle.
- Build relationships, and expand your network of stakeholder contacts within each account, identifying further opportunities for expansion.
- Reporting consistently and with high impact the key information about your accounts, to the head of CS&S, and inputting to cross-functional reporting.
- Engaging on financial matters with customers as necessary, and ensuring smooth invoice payment.
- Continuous outcome analysis, using usage and results data to uncover trends and provide advice to your customers.
- Coordinate and collaborate with engineering, clinical, science, product and other teams to deliver cross-functional activities to your customers.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and documentation e.g. playbooks
It would be great if you have:
- Experience of all or some of the following:
- Clinical environments, and working with decision makers in clinical organisations.
- Experience in customer-facing roles, ideally working in high-touch customer success, account management, consulting or similar.
- Operating within complex, highly regulated tech environments e.g. healthcare, pharma or finance.
- A pride in providing excellent experiences for customers.
- A focus on outcomes - you will be used to setting targets for success, then building plans to help you meet them.
- A desire to understand the detail of how our customers work, their daily work, their patients, and how they experience our products.
- Ability to translate concepts between very different roles and teams, in your position at the meeting point between clinicians, technologists and business leaders.
- Familiarity with commercial conversations and a good level of commercial savvy.
- Strong project management / execution skills, being able to manage multiple deployments and relationships at once.
- An ability to bring clarity to situations and help others remove uncertainty.
- Huge positivity - someone who inspires, deservedly builds trust, and with whom our customers would love to work.
- Listening skills at the top of your game, and you know how to use questions to understand what others mean.
- Top communication skills - especially in writing, able to distill data and multiple sources of information to convey clear updates, requirements and stories.
- Attention to detail - you care about quality and doing things well.
What we offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Enhanced PTO: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 10 US public holidays
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - Subsidised medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.