Forward Deployed Engineer
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Forward Deployed Software Engineers are doers who immerse themselves in our customers' most intricate workflows, partner with customer teams and explore the data. Forward Deployed Engineers work with customers and partners to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of Kheiron’s product rollout in the customers’ environment. Forward Deployed Engineers are comfortable with ambiguity, juggling competing priorities and enjoy being in a multi-faceted environment.
What you'll be doing
- This is a role within Kheiron’s Engineering organisation. You will act as the bridge between the engineering team, our partners and customers.
- Partner with our Clinical and Commercial teams to ensure the successful completion of commercial and partner engagements
- Identify relevant datasets through deep engagement with customers and partners and work to integrate the data into Kheiron’s data lake
- Work with customers, partners to ensure the successful deployment and configuration of Kheiron’s products in the customers’ environment
- Understand customer use cases and requirements, bring your findings back to the product team to help Kheiron build products that delight our customers
It would be great if you have
- Familiarity processing various data formats, such as CSV, XML, JSON, free text data; experience with HL7 and DICOM messages would be a plus
- Experienced with using SQL and various data analysis tools (Pandas)
- Familiarity with networking, storage systems and cloud infrastructure
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Willingness to travel as needed.
What we offer
- You can be part of a team that literally changes the way we care for patients and save lives
- We offer a fast paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- We offer a competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our commercial success
- We care about your personal life - we offer extended parental leave, health insurance for your family through Bupa and mental health support through Spill
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.