Senior Talent Partner (FTC)
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards, announced September 2020.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services in the UK.
We are looking for a technical talent partner to join our people team. You are the right applicant if you have worked in a fast paced tech start up, if you have delivered a consistent pipeline of actively sourced software engineers, data engineers and other technical talent, and if you can demonstrate the delivery of impeccable candidate experience and hiring manager experience.
What you will be doing
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for roles across the business, including our global offices
- Engage with candidates through social media, networking, events and other methods
- Identify ways to engage with hard-to-reach candidates (particularly technical candidates) by using a variety of channels and mapping talent markets
- Screen CVs, arrange interviews and conduct interviewsEngage with internal and external stakeholders advising on best practice in recruitment
- Preempt and identify potential blockers or issues, taking a proactive approach to manage the recruitment process
- Deliver excellent candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment cycle with high level of candidate engagement and candidate control
It would be great if you have
- Experience with headhunting technical talent (e.g. software engineers)
- Experience with utilising a variety of different methodologies to successfully engage with exceptional talent
- Familiarity with utilising social media, hiring platforms and professional networks
- Knowledge of a wide range of selection techniques, allowing you to define appropriate solutions for each role
- An ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of different personalities internally and externally
What we offer
- You can be part of a team that literally changes the way we care for patients and save lives
- We offer a fast paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- We offer a competitive salary and access to mental health support via Spill
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.