Europe / Remote /
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
As a Security Engineer, you will lead the efforts to ensure that our publicly facing and internal infrastructure is secure. This includes cloud-based products that we host and manage and our internal ML infrastructure. We are looking for a strong Security Engineer who can join our Engineering team to build a comprehensive security review program to ensure that security & privacy are designed into our products. The ideal candidate will share our passion for securing computing platforms and solving challenging security problems, while minimising friction and maximising productivity and impact.
You will quickly notice that we are all very passionate and driven by our mission. Together we are going where no-one has gone before. We’re fighting cancer. Lives are at stake. Every person, every task, every day counts.
We are open to candidate locations within the UK and Europe.
We'd love you to join if you have:
- 8+ years experience in information security
- A clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture
- A deep familiarity with cloud-based security and pen-testing technologies
- A proficiency in at least one or more programming languages (C, C++, Java, C#, or Python)
- Experience conducting code review and providing advice on secure product design
- Experience communicating security risks and plans to address them to senior leadership
- A Familiarity with PCI, SOC2, SOX, and ISO standards
What we offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Time Off: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 10 bank holiday days
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.