Windows Client Engineer
Welcome to Kickback.
We are looking for an engineer to help us build a desktop client which will help us integrate new esports titles into our betting platform. The client must be performant and able to work on all ranges of machines. Our users range from hardcore gamers to the casual play. The client should interface efficiently with the rest of our game services. This role will be responsible for the creation, testing, deployment and monitoring of this client.
- Knowledge of Electron, Chromium framework or equivalent
- Deep Understanding of Windows OS and Microsoft DirectX is a must
- Experience in writing, testing, and monitoring client applications optimized for all ranges of machines (low end to high end)
- Experience with automated builds for Windows clients
- Experience with efficiently testing across different computer builds and operating system versions
- Bonus if you know Ember or React
What you need to be like
- Independent, proactive, quick to act with minimal supervision
- Experience building Windows desktop applications in the past
- Has a deep knowledge of Microsoft DirectX framework and APIs
- Looking to work hard on problems that move the needle for our entire business in a fast paced, highly rewarding environment amongst a small team of talented engineers, ops people and designers
Kickback is building the future of gambling.
We started out in 2014 building a way for the average player of Minecraft or Counter Strike to play it against other, equally skilled players for money.
We’ve grown since then into building brands on the internet that let players bet in video games, esports, traditional casino games (with a twist) and more.
Gambling has been around for forever. We're on a mission to create the most entertaining way to gamble, bet and play online. We believe that lies in building transparent, engaging game modes that everyone in the community can play, while providing the best support and maximizing fairness for all our players.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Kickback. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.