Talent & Operations Coordinator
As a Talent & Operations Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to impact many teams in the Vancouver office. We’re a small team that moves quickly and focuses on hiring great people, running smooth operations and growth.
Talent - You will be the point person for all things talent acquisition, and fulfill a variety of functions from learning about new roles to sourcing to managing the candidate experience from first point of contact
People - You will be onboarding new hires to get acclimated with our office and ensure a smooth transition into their new role. You will address any internal HR matters
Operations & Culture - You will be a thought partner in spearheading workplace benefits and cultural initiatives
- Candidate generation; you will be tasked with recruiting candidates for designated job positions, which includes sourcing and working through our active candidates through Angellist and Lever
- Lead coordination for interview schedules with candidates, which includes scheduling interviews, coordinating with candidates, and ensuring an orderly process when candidates are on-site
- Work cross-functionally with company employees to understand and anticipate evolving workplace needs
- Manage food programs at company, which include a fully-stocked pantry, coffee service, and lunches
- Serve as the main point of contact in the office to coordinate visits of company guests and interviews
- Assist with onboarding activities for new employees
- Experience in recruiting & managing funnels, preferably at a high-growth startup
- Agility and flexibility to wear many different hats
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excitement about working at a fast-paced startup where needs are constantly evolving
Kickback is building the future of gambling.
We started out in 2014 building a way for the average player of Minecraft or Counter Strike to play it against other, equally skilled players for money.
We’ve grown since then into building brands on the internet that let players bet in video games, esports, traditional casino games (with a twist) and more.
Gambling has been around for forever. We're on a mission to create the most entertaining way to gamble, bet and play online. We believe that lies in building transparent, engaging game modes that everyone in the community can play, while providing the best support and maximizing fairness for all our players.
Since being founded in December 2014 we’ve built some of the largest skill-gaming and gambling products on the internet. Millions of players have won hundreds of millions of dollars across our products. We’re funded by some of the best in gaming, including Mark Pincus (Zynga), Justin Kan (Twitch), and Y Combinator.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Kickback. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.