Front End Engineer, Payments
Kickstarter is looking for a Front End Engineer for our Payments Team.
About the Team
The Payments Team is defining, building, and maintaining a best-in-class payments system to serve the Kickstarter community. We are looking to add a front end engineer into our team to allow the team to fully own the payment and identity experience on our platforms.
On the front end, we build features with modern frameworks like SASS, Atomic Design, React, Redux, Apollo, and TypeScript, all backed by a GraphQL API. We use iterative and data-driven processes to build and refine our platform that supports our mission of bringing creative projects to life.
About the Role
We are looking for a skilled front end software engineer to craft and evolve our user payments and identity verification front end experiences. This engineer will work closely with designers, product managers and backend engineers to own Kickstarter’s user payment & identity verification experience.
We're seeking a friendly, collaborative engineer who is passionate and supportive to join our awesome team!
- You have a desire to craft beautiful, usable interfaces across desktop and mobile web.
- You enjoy working collaboratively and participating in team discussions and planning.
- You work with an eye toward accessibility, performance and systemic solutions.
- You have experience working with React or similar frameworks and GraphQL.
- You have experience working iteratively and maintained live products.
- You write tests to ensure delivery of high-quality software.
- You are familiar with server-side web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails as well as GraphQL.
Kickstarter is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.