Kiddom enables teachers and learners to unlock their full potential. Education technology is increasingly fragmented across various applications, undermining utility and causing cognitive overload, frustration, and ultimately, rejection. Kiddom is building a unified collaborative learning platform for educators to integrate content, curriculum, and analytics in one place.
Reporting to the Chief Academic Officer, Kiddom’s Content Producer serves as the focal point of content ingestion and production, working with partners and working cross-functionally across internal stakeholders to project manage and deliver against timelines. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, collaborative, and a problem-solver. As Kiddom’s first Content Producer, they must be experienced in K-12 curriculum, particularly ELA and Mathematics.
- Lead in the development, review, execution and delivery of the highest-quality content for K-12 curriculum.
- As our first Content Producer, you’ll spearhead the function and have a wide umbrella of ownership, essentially defining the role.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with Product Management, Design, Customer Success, and Engineering teams.
- Work closely with multiple Kiddom partners and curriculum providers
- Build detailed project plans and workflow tracking documents to prioritize initiatives of varying complexity.
- Own the overall digital content production schedule and process: Accessing resources, scheduling kickoffs and leading check-in calls and meetings to ensure projects are on track through completion/release.
- Supervise a staff of contractors, assigning tasks as needed to complete project achievements.
- Identify and raise issues and risks related to project schedule and team success, leading efforts toward resolutions.
- Help develop and implement efficient processes for scaling content production at Kiddom.
- Develop, execute and deliver on project goals and scope.
- Prioritize initiatives and ensure production meets deadlines.
- Longer-term, you may assist in hiring, training, and potential management of future Content Producers.
- 2+ years of experience as a Content Producer
- Experienced in the pedagogy K-12 ELA and Mathematics.
- Background in teaching or education desired.
- Excellent communicator and collaborative, cross-functional worker
- Self-starter successful working in a startup environment and with a high level of autonomy
- Solution-oriented / problem-solver
- Bachelor's degree