Senior Product Manager
San Francisco or New York or Open to Remote /
Kiddom seeks to fundamentally change how K-12 classrooms around the world use technology. Education technology is increasingly fragmented across various applications, software, and services. This undermines the utility of technology for educators, leading to cognitive overload, frustration, and ultimately rejection. Kiddom is building a classroom system helping teachers integrate all content, curriculum, communication and analytics.
Product in Kiddom shares co-responsibility across teams for the realization of the products and their successful introduction to the market. Individually, a Product Manager at Kiddom is expected to foster growth (personal & professional) and unity among the members of the Kiddom team.
The Sr. Product Manager, in particular, is the direct owner of prominent features in Kiddom's products supporting the workflows and decision-making processes of school and district teachers and administrators. The ideal candidate has extensive experience setting an agile roadmap, enabling Sales and Marketing goals, and bringing enterprise / SaaS products to market.
- Becoming an expert on your product area through analyses of metrics, customer needs and market conditions.
- Developing (along with executive leadership) strategy and roadmap to deliver best-in-class products for the K-12 market.
- Capturing work from a wide range of inputs, understanding and prioritizing this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Write product specifications, iterate on prototypes and manage through execution.
- Collaborating with Sales, Marketing, and Success teams to build shared understanding of product changes and their relevance toward each team's business goals.
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to quickly and effectively launch features that meet user needs.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle of an enterprise offering.
- Ability to balance stakeholder needs, market opportunity, innovation, and moving quickly.
- Comfortable authoring clear and effective technical requirements for engineers.
- Ability to influence, motivate, justify, and simplify.
- Experience in education is a big plus.
- Cross functional skills and/or experience in Engineering or Design.
- Experience in Sales or Product Marketing.
- Experience within a quickly growing organization.
- Desire to leverage education's substantial impact for the betterment of society.