Senior Sales Recruiter (Contract)
Human Resources /
Notice: Due to the current circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kin Insurance has shifted to a remote workforce. While we hope to return to the office sometime soon, our priority is to maintain safe and healthy working conditions for our staff. For that reason, we will continue to operate, interview, and hire on a remote basis until further notice.
Once it is safe to do so, we will return to the office and this individual will be based in our Chicago Headquarters.
Kin Insurance exists to change home insurance from what it is to what it should be. We do this by applying data science and analytics to make decisions, automation to reduce redundancies and unnecessary costs, and innovative thinking to change the way customers interact with and get value from their home insurance provider. We do this because we wholeheartedly believe that customers deserve better from their insurance.
Currently four years old, Kin began with the notion that technology could improve our industry, so we started by researching the most important part of our business: the customer. After building our platform from the ground up, we launched the Kin Intern insurance Network, a customer-owned carrier in Florida. By applying our vision for a data-driven, technology-forward insurance company, we are able to offer customers affordable insurance in a straightforward, simplified approach. In 2020, Kin is continuing to grow in Florida while expanding into other states.
While our approach to home insurance makes us a unique business, the people and culture at Kin are what make us special. We are problem solvers, collaborators, builders, and empathizers who care about one another and have a passion for creating positive change. We each bring a diverse array of experience to Kin that fuels a passion for learning and growth that we foster as a company.
So, what’s the role?
We're growing fast - like, really fast. To help us achieve our growth goals, we're looking for a contract senior recruiter to fill mid to senior level sales, customer service, operations and marketing roles.
A day in the life could include:
- "Recruiting Stuff"- sourcing, screening, running interviews and making offers to mid to senior sales, marketing and operations candidates
- Running internal recruiting meetings with our co-founders and other key hiring partners
- Designing metrics, reviewing data and coming up with insights that continuously refine and perfect our recruiting process
- A lot of really cool, very awesome recruiting projects
I’ve got the skills...but do I have the necessary ones?
- 2 years recruiting for a fast growing company.
- Experience hiring mid to senior level roles, including: sales managers, sr. managers and directors
- Capable of managing 6 - 8 reqs at any time
- Ability to work hard, fast, and have a great time doing it