Senior User Interface Engineer (UI)
Product and Engineering
Senior User Interface Engineer
Here at Kin, we’re looking for self-motivated thinkers ready to make a change for our customers. We value tackling challenges head on, breaking down walls, yet remaining chill about it.
So, what’s the role?
Kin is looking for a Senior User Interface Engineer to join its fast-growing team. This role would be primarily focused on developing and maintaining the frontend of our web application used across a variety of devices.
A day in the life could include:
- Help define and unify our approach to frontend development
- Collaborate with designers to implement pixel-perfect and extensible interface guidelines
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully-functional user interfaces
- Help brainstorm, scope and build a wide range of User Interface experiments
I’ve got skills...but do I have the necessary ones?
- Self-motivated and high-performing, with a passion for both technology and user experience
- Mobile web development and responsive design experience
- Experience debugging and optimizing for a wide range of devices
Oh, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Being in the insurance industry we recognize the importance of comprehensive benefits for you and your family. That’s why we provide a variety of options and coverage levels to customize a plan that’s right for you.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Commuter Benefit Plans, Flex Spending Accounts, Disability Insurance
Flexible PTO, 401k, Life Insurance
These are just some of the benefits we provide!