Product and Engineering
Here at Kin, we’re looking for self-motivated thinkers ready to make a change for our customers. We value tackling challenges head on, breaking down walls, yet remaining chill about it.
So, what’s the role?
At Kin, Product Managers figure out what our customers need, prioritize which are most important for the business, collaborate with other teams to get those features and products built, and analyze them for future improvements. This is a position of great responsibility, and as a Product Manager, you will work closely with engineering, design and operations to help shape the future of the company.
A day in the life could include:
- Assessing customer feedback and prioritizing tasks accordingly
- Communicate with necessary teams to troubleshoot issues customers have reported, and establish objectives and strategies to achieve them
- Develop fixes before issues arise, ensuring increased customer satisfaction
I’ve got skills...but do I have the necessary ones?
- You’re a big picture thinker, but deliver the details
- Previous experience, or at least an interest, in areas such as underwriting, accounting and compliance
- Prepared to do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful – that includes doing quality assurance, getting feedback from customers and addressing their issues accordingly
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Communicate with empathy and precision
- Technical enough to ask engineers well thought out questions about architecture and product decisions
Oh, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Being in the insurance industry we recognize the importance of comprehensive benefits for you and your family. That’s why we provide a variety of options and coverage levels to customize a plan that’s right for you.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Commuter Benefit Plans, Flex Spending Accounts, Disability Insurance
Flexible PTO, 401k, Life Insurance
These are just some of the benefits we provide!