Here at Kin, we’re looking for self-motivated thinkers and innovators ready to make a change for our customers. We value tackling challenges head on, breaking down walls, but remaining chill about it.
So, what’s the role?
We are looking for our first Executive Assistant, who will be the heart of our leadership family. You’ll be responsible for a wide range of duties supporting our C-suite and other senior leaders. Duties will include calendar management, booking and preparing for meetings, scheduling travel and reservations, handling expense reports and budget management, and a variety of special projects. We are a small but rapidly growing company, we’ll need you to work independently and with a strong sense of urgency and professionalism.
A day in the life could include:
- Manage calendars and daily activities for senior leaders.
- Plan, schedule and oversee complex meetings, schedule coordination for senior leaders
- Organize travel scheduling and logistics
- Finalize and submit expense reports and manage event budgets
- Draft, edit and finalize documents for presentations, board meetings, and other events
- Assist office team with events and meetings, as needed
- Support senior leaders with ad hoc projects, as needed.
I’ve got the skills...but do I have the necessary ones?
- 3+ years of experience as an executive assistant or office manager, working closely with senior leadership
- Demonstrated incredible attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication, including business acumen and the ability to make puns
- Technically savvy, you can run a variety of programs on a computer, phone, or tablet
- Business level proficiency with the G-suite of tools: Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, as well as Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools and systems quickly
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple projects, and make adjustments as needed
- Comfortable working independently but also knows when to seek help, ask questions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality and sensitive information
Oh, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Being in the insurance industry we recognize the importance of comprehensive benefits for you and your family. That’s why we provide a variety of options and coverage levels to customize a plan that’s right for you.
Commuter Benefit Plans
Flex Spending Accounts
Onsite gym membership
Company provided lunch several times a month
Daily rotating option of snacks
Sodas, unlimited flavored waters, coffee
These are just some of the benefits and perks we provide!