HR Business Partner
Operations – HR /
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Our wonderful team has grown tremendously over the past year and we are looking for an HR Business Partner to assist with the continued development of Kinsta’s leaders. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves partnering with and helping develop a wide range of people managers, from technology to sales, from brand new supervisors to seasoned leaders. Kinsta is a globally distributed company so you’ll be working with people from around the world, need to be confident in ambiguous situations and have a respectful and diplomatic approach.
As an HR Business Partner you will liaise closely with the leaders across the company, to:
- Roll out a management development program
- Coach people managers
- Manage any Employee Relations issues
- Assist with implementing company wide HR strategies
- At least 5 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner, ideally in a startup or technology company
- Solid knowledge of US employment law and HR practices
- Fluent in English
- Confident in ambiguous situations, and with a respectful and diplomatic approach
- Qualified coach
- Experience in implementing management development programs
- Experience working for a globally distributed organization
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.