Account Executive - APAC
Sales and Marketing – Sales /
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Our client base is growing steadily and we are looking for a tech-savvy and motivated Account Executive in the APAC region to contribute to our sales efforts.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Run the full sales cycle.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Understand the product inside out.
- Use HubSpot CRM to maintain and manage information.
- Cooperate with our customer support teams and sales engineers to educate customers and help them make informed buying decisions.
- Write accurate quotes and proposals.
- Create sales reports on a regular basis.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Account Executive in software sales.
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Experience working with HubSpot.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- The ability to follow a structured workflow is crucial.
- Savvy with internet technologies and platforms. Ability to master the use of new platforms and online tools quickly.
- Previous experience in the hosting industry.
- An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer location-specific benefits, a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.