Graphic Design Team Lead
Marketing – Marketing Design /
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on high-performance hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta team, just hit apply!
Kinsta is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Graphic Design Team Lead to be involved in creating and articulating the concept for all of Kinsta’s communication materials and visual assets, to ensure the quality and standard of these assets, and to manage and lead a team of graphic designers.
- Develop strategies and create visual concepts for projects, including marketing campaigns, advertising, social media, and marketing assets
- Implement and optimize workflows between collaborating teams
- Manage and review the team’s work from a design and timeliness aspect
- Ensure high visual quality across projects
- Enhance and manage templates and libraries in our design toolkit
- Manage and lead a team of Graphic Designers
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as an Art Director
- Experience and confidence in communicating constructive feedback and providing creative input to ensure quality
- Proficiency with design software such as Figma or Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional planning and conceptual thinking skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Experience leading a team is a strong advantage
- Familiarity with marketing strategies and current design trends
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.