San Diego, CA
School Support – Operations
KIPP Adelante Preparatory Academy is a operates free, open-enrollment, college-preparatory public charter schools serving students in San Diego. KIPP Adelante’s mission is to teach the academic skills, foster the intellectual habits, and cultivate the character traits needed for our students to thrive in school, college, and life. Through the success of our students, KIPP Adelante team and family will serve as a model of excellence and collaborate with others to raise the quality of education in Los Angeles.
- Engaging with parents and community members about KIPP Adelante as a free, public charter school option in the area by canvassing
- Door-knocking in neighborhoods
- Canvassing at grocery stores, parks and other public locations
- Tabling and approaching people to start conversations at public locations
- Engaging community members at events
- Signature gathering
- Inviting parents to attend local informational meetings during door-to-door work and in follow up phone calls
- Supporting brand awareness and new student enrollment of KIPP Adelante’s schools
- High school diploma or above preferred
- Able to walk/stand for long periods of time (2-3 hrs/day)
- Reliable transportation required
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Unquestioned integrity and commitment to KIPP LA Schools and its values
- Fluency in Spanish is required
- TB Test & LiveScan required prior to hire
- Starting pay rate of $13.25 per hour
- KIPP Swag
KIPP LA Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
KIPP LA strives to ensure that our careers website is accessible to all, including individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please contact us. You can find our contact information on our website, http://www.kippla.org/. Information will be sent to a talent acquisition representative who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the hiring process.