Software Development Engineer in Test (Remote)
Washington, DC /
Engineering – QA /
Full Time - Remote
Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our 'vibe' is start-up, but we already have over 700 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
Kit Check is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to help us redefine what health care software can do. Our hundreds of customers rely on us to keep their patients safe and their pharmacies running smoothly while delighting them with every release.
As an SDET you won’t just be clicking on buttons, but you will be diving into the application from the frontend to the backend to the database. We automate the majority of our end-to-end test cases with Cypress in a continuous integration environment. Not only that, but we have an internet of things where you will be diving into the scanning stations, RFID tags, databases and raw data analysis. Here at Kit Check, we work with a small, tightly knit team where you have the opportunity to wear many hats and grow in a myriad of directions. This is a collaborative job where we work across the board with dev, product, and customer success to better the product as a whole.
What you’ll get from us
- An opportunity to solve problems of scale, performance, reliability, and efficiency
- Trust in your sense of ownership
- Dedicated budget for training and career development
- The chance to help redefine what's possible in health care software
- Coworkers you'll love
What we need from you
- At least 4 years experience with automated testing using tools like Cypress, Cucumber, or Selenium
- At least 4 years experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Linux / Unix
- Experience testing three tier architectures
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding hands-on technical skills
- Ability to communicate well across teams (Product, Development, Support)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
What we’d also love to see
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (BuildKite, Travis, Jenkins, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails or other web development frameworks
- Experience with load or performance testing
- Degree in computer science or a related field
Any of this sound appealing? Drop us a line and let's see if we're a fit!
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there.
-Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Employee stock options
-Fun, collaborative culture!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled