Washington, DC /
Operations – Finance /
Full Time - Remote
Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our 'vibe' is start-up, but we already have over 500 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
With our continued customer growth, we’ve have experienced increased complexity in our payables and receivables. We’re looking for a Staff Accountant to join the team to help us through this complexity. This offers a unique opportunity for a motivated professional to become a key member of our operations team to help contribute to and manage our financial growth. We’re looking for someone who thrives in an ever changing environment and can manage multiple projects and initiatives.
You might be the perfect fit for this position if
- You’re a motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter with great verbal and written communication skills
- You are someone who thrives in an environment with lots of moving pieces and can manage multiple projects across different initiatives
- You love checking things off your list and finding creative ways to get things done
- You hold yourself and teams accountable to superior work quality
- You can adapt and remain flexible in an environment where things constantly change
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process vendor bills and expenses
- Enter and review travel expenses
- Assist with running payroll
- Record cash receipts and follows up on customer collections
- Review and document sales contracts, partnering with the Senior Accountant and Corporate Controller
- Assist with preparation and/or review of daily entries and month-end reconciliations
- Assist with annual financial, tax, and worker’s compensation audits
- Document accounting processes and procedures to improve efficiency and strengthen internal controls
- Assist the Corporate Controller and Accounting Team with other projects as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related area
- Up to 2 years of general accounting experience
- Understanding of US GAAP accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and v-lookup formulas required
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable communicating with individuals at all levels of an organization
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there.
-Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Employee stock options
-Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled