Kite.com uses machine learning to help programmers write better code faster, and as a result we hope to accelerate the pace of innovation in the world.
Kite is well-funded by top investors in Silicon Valley, including the founders of PayPal, Stripe, Palantir, and Dropbox to name a few. It is led by experienced Founder, Adam Smith (sold previous startup, Xobni, to Yahoo). We are looking to expand our 13-person startup with talented individuals who are interested in joining an early stage startup. The ideal candidate is excited to help guide the direction of our product and company. They will have a significant amount of ownership of critical technical components. Our team is growing rapidly and we hope you'll grow with us too!
What you'll do:
- Grow our user base
- Bring a scientific outlook to finding the right mix of marketing activities for Kite: creatively come up with ideas, prioritize them using data and instincts, design and execute low-cost experiments, rigorously monitor results, and scale successful initiatives
- Prioritize and execute on growth and marketing initiatives, mostly focused on the top and middle of the funnel. For example: organic search, partnerships, product marketing materials, email campaigns, and website optimizations
What you've done:
- Experience in marketing an early-stage product, ideally to developers
- Track record of high output
- Nice to have: You know some software engineering or can pick it up
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or quantitative discipline (Statistics, Economics) preferred
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience in technology products or services
- Energetic, creative, analytical and a self-starter willing to dig in and own projects
- Concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work daily from our San Francisco office in the Union Square neighborhood