San Francisco /
We're a 15-person startup using machine learning to help developers write code faster.
Kite (kite.com) was founded by Adam Smith (Xobni YC '06, acquired by Yahoo) and is well-funded by top investors in Silicon Valley, including the founders of PayPal, Stripe, Palantir, and Dropbox to name a few. Over 400,000 developers use Kite each month, with a growth rate of 5x in 2020!
This is an exciting opportunity to join at an early stage and help build Kite's growth engine. The ideal candidate has a strong ownership mentality, loves problem solving, is data-driven, and has excellent communication skills. This role will work directly with our Head of Growth to develop and execute our growth strategy.
What you'll do:
- Grow Kite's user base and revenue exponentially
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and run A/B tests across different user flows, strategies, campaigns, and channels
- Propose and own creative new projects, prioritize them using data and user research, design and execute low-cost experiments, rigorously monitor results, and scale successful initiatives
- Oversee multiple online and offline acquisition channels to drive performance
- Manage multiple external agencies and freelancers (i.e. SEO, SEM, influencers, podcasts, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, and Engineering to meet ambitious growth targets
Who you are:
- 2+ years of growth experience at a technology company
- Track record of owning, running, and scaling growth experiments
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate concepts with highly technical customers
- Intellectual curiosity and flexibility to adapt to challenging work
- Demonstrated passion for Kite's mission
- Experience working on growth at an early stage startup
- Experience in the dev tools market
- Experience utilizing experimentation, A/B testing
- Web development, scripting or general programming skills
- An eye for design and ability to work with Figma/Sketch/AdobeXD
The Kite team is currently working remotely and we plan to return to an office in downtown San Francisco when possible. Our preference is for candidates who can be based out of Kite HQ. Permanent remote work will be considered on a case-by-case basis.