We've created a product for developers to write better code faster. Currently available for Python, Kite's smart autocompletions suggest code as developers type — similar to Gmail's Smart Compose, but for code. Programmers who use Kite experience a 20% increase in their coding velocity.
Kite is well-funded by top investors in Silicon Valley, including the founders of PayPal, Stripe, Palantir, and Dropbox to name a few. We are looking to expand our 15-person startup with talented individuals who are interested in joining an early stage startup. Our team is growing rapidly and we hope you'll grow with us too!
We’re looking for a smart and ambitious Operations Associate to support and enhance our team’s efforts. This role spans recruiting, marketing, people ops, office management, and business operations. Our Operations Associate role is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to start their career at an early-stage startup.
(60%) Own a large portion of recruiting operations and processes:
- Reaching out and communicating with candidates
- Managing our applicant pipeline. There’s a lot of room for optimization here!
- Syncing with hiring managers about role fit for candidates in the pipeline
- Coordinate candidate interviews (initial call, technical screen, onsite interview, offer)
- Scoping and executing on special recruiting projects -- we’re always experimenting with new ideas and processes
(25%) Work with marketing team stakeholders to turbocharge efforts to get the word out about Kite:
- Running the Kite twitter, facebook, and linkedin pages
- Monitoring social media channels for mentions of kite and developer tools
- Reaching out to online Python resources about linking to Kite content
- Writing monthly newsletters for various user segments
- Helping the engineering team write engaging content about Kite and our tech
(15%) Manage Kite HQ:
- Work with our porter to stock food and drinks
- Keep the office organized
- Plan team meals and outings
Who You Are
- You thrive in an unstructured work environment
- You think of ways to overcome problems or obstacles on your own before asking for help
- You’re naturally curious and revel the idea of being a generalist whose work spans multiple teams
- You’re okay with uncertainty. You’re able to recognize when an experiment isn’t working and reallocate your efforts quickly to what is
- You learn processes quickly and have strong attention to detail
- You pride yourself on perfect grammar