San Francisco /
We're a 15-person startup building the future of programming. Kite uses machine learning to suggest code as developers type — similar to Gmail's Smart Compose, but for programming. Kite (kite.com) is well-funded by top investors in Silicon Valley. Our product has been growing rapidly, with several new programming languages being released this year and wide adoption within the Python community already. Over 300,000 developers use Kite each month, with a growth rate of 10x in 2019!
We’re looking for a smart and ambitious first sales hire to help build our sales function. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned AE looking for the next step in their career.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with accounts by leveraging our user base of 300,000 developers
- Understand our buyer persona through interviews and outreach experimentation
- Sell our powerful Teams product to companies already using Kite
- Seed adoption of Kite at new companies
- Analyze and manage the sales funnel
- Work with Marketing to build a pipeline of inbound inquiries about Kite for teams
- At the end of the day, you’ll be working on anything that brings Kite’s AI Autocomplete to companies!
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of professional sales experience, preferably selling to engineering teams or upselling free users
- You thrive in an unstructured work environment
Note: When life gets back to normal, this role will be based full-time at Kite HQ in downtown San Francisco. We plan to return to an office when it is safe to do so. For now, this role will be remote.
We offer health+dental+vision, a 401k, paid parental leave, commuter benefits, catered breakfast+lunch+dinner, and cold brew on tap.