Programmers spend too much time doing repetitive work — copying and pasting from StackOverflow, fixing simple errors, and writing boilerplate code. We're building an AI code engine that does this work for you. Programming using Kite is faster and more fun.
Kite is well-funded by top investors in Silicon Valley, including the founders of PayPal, Stripe, Palantir, and Dropbox to name a few. We are looking to expand our 15-person startup with talented individuals who are interested in joining an early stage startup. The ideal candidate is excited to help guide the direction of our product and company. They will have a significant amount of ownership of critical technical components. Our team is growing rapidly and we hope you'll grow with us too!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with all members of the organization on challenging and rewarding product design problems (we're a small startup, so you'll really work with everyone)
- Take ownership over significant areas of the product and therefore help guide the direction of the company
- Become a product leader and build out the design organization as the team grows
What you’ve done:
- Experience owning large projects and working with multiple stakeholders to deliver results
- Willingness to experiment and iterate on design decisions quickly, with the ability to generate creative ideas independently
- You possess a growth mindset and a strong desire to shape both team culture and process
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years designing tech-enabled products with exposure to all aspects of the product development lifecycle - user research, ideation, prototyping, visual/interaction design, etc.