We've created a product for developers to write better code faster, and we're excited to get it in the hands of more programmers. Currently available for Python, Kite's smart autocompletions suggest code as developers type — similar to Gmail's Smart Compose, but for code. Programmers who use Kite experience a 20% increase in their coding velocity.
Kite is well-funded by top investors in Silicon Valley, including the founders of PayPal, Stripe, Palantir, and Dropbox to name a few. We are looking to expand our 15-person startup with talented individuals who are interested in joining an early stage startup. Our team is growing rapidly and we hope you'll grow with us too.
We are looking for a Product Marketer to help us in our hockey stick journey!
What you'll do:
- Develop clear positioning and messaging, driven by user insights and data, that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates an understanding of Python developers’ needs
- Lead and manage product launches
- Help manage community efforts with user groups
What you've done:
- Experience in marketing an early-stage product, ideally to developers
- Track record of high output
- Nice to have: You know some software engineering or can pick it up
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or quantitative discipline (Statistics, Economics) preferred
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience in technology products or services
- Energetic, creative, analytical and a self-starter willing to dig in and own projects
- Concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work daily from our San Francisco office in the Union Square neighborhood