Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom /
Engineering – Front End /
Kitman Labs is a global human performance company, disrupting and transforming the way the sports industry uses data to increase the performance of the world's top athletes.
Driven by a passion to innovate in the areas of sports performance, analytics and user experience, we have assembled a team of the industry’s top data scientists, sports performance scientists, product specialists and engineers. The company received recognition by Fast Company in 2019 as one of the most innovative companies in the world.
Kitman Labs’ advanced Outcome-driven Analytics and Performance Intelligence Platform are used by over 700 teams in 50 leagues on 6 continents spanning soccer, rugby, American football, baseball and ice hockey.
Front-end engineers are responsible for building the interface of Kitman Labs products. They do this with a focus on usability, security, robustness and performance.
The front-end engineering team, in conjunction with our Product and Sports Science teams, build user friendly interfaces that showcase massive amounts of data from sports teams all over the globe.
We’re looking for people who are looking to kick start their careers by joining a dynamic, growing team of engineers. We believe in constant growth in a collaborative, positive environment, you’ll work closely with other engineers who are experienced in mentoring and guidance.
You’ll need to combine a passion for learning with a drive to deliver successful products. New technologies or approaches to solving problems don’t bother you. You are detail oriented but also pragmatic and considered in where you spend time and effort.
We will expect you to
- Contribute to the design, build, and maintenance of our interfaces with a focus on user experience.
- Help us constantly improve our engineering processes, standards and tooling.
- Work with our backend engineers and designers to build features that users love to use.
- Help to investigate and debug issues as they occur.
- Contribute to our technical architecture as we grow.
Experience and skills we look for
- Have shown an ability to take on new technologies and languages. We work mostly in React and Ruby but this isn’t a prerequisite, we’re more interested in your ability to learn.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar.
- Take pride in working on projects through to a successful completion.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team with a focus on delivering features through to production
At Kitman Labs we pride ourselves on being the best and working with the best, so it should be no surprise that we are also dedicated to keeping the best through building a world-class work culture.
We truly believe that a successful company begins through having an outstanding and inspiring culture, so our benefits reflect this:
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Health insurance
- Clear career progression path
- Wellbeing benefits
Our impressive Manchester office is located within a 5 minute walk of major Train stations and we offer a remote friendly hybrid working model.
In addition to building a team with diverse skill-sets, Kitman Labs is committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on age, civil or family status, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please let us know.