AWJ – Operations /
Kitopi is the world’s leading tech-powered multi-brand restaurant. With a mission to satisfy the world’s appetite, Kitopi operates a portfolio of both invested and franchised F&B brands, serving as enablers in the food market by helping brands to grow and scale, both in the delivery and dine-in space.
Launched in Dubai, UAE in January 2018, Kitopi has grown to become one of the greatest success stories in the cloud kitchen and food tech space. In July 2021, Kitopi announced its $415 million Series C funding round, led by the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, Softbank Group Corp’s Vision Fund 2. This investment catapulted Kitopi to the prestigious Unicorn status, making it the fastest Unicorn to have emerged from the MENA region.
As a leading food-tech business, Kitopi’s growth has been largely fueled by its innovative and scalable software solutions. Kitopi’s kitchens are powered by its proprietary Smart Kitchen Operating System (SKOS) - an in-house suite of applications that optimizes cloud kitchen operations in real-time. As part of its growth roadmap, technological innovation, data science, artificial intelligence, and robotics will take center stage as Kitopi continues to reinvent the food industry as we know it today.
With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, its robotics hub in Denmark, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
AWJ, a Kitopi company, is a fast-growing Food & Beverage Group of popular home-grown Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and international dining concepts. Established in 2014, AWJ is on a mission to satisfy the world's appetite to create joy. Headquartered in Dubai, AWJ embarked on its culinary journey with five unique concept brands – all strategically located across popular tourist and dining destinations across Dubai. AWJ has since expanded its presence to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the USA through both owned and franchised locations. AWJ future plans include identifying and exploring key regional markets in Europe, North Africa, and the USA, bringing in cutting-edge technologies, experimenting with traditional and innovative flavors, and blending diverse culinary traditions to create unique and enticing dining experiences.
Food Runner helps Waiters to improve the dining experience for customers, performing a range of duties including assisting guests with orders, taking feedback, and preparing table set-ups.
What You'll Do?
- Assist customers with their orders by explaining specials, meals, and drinks, and make recommendations.
- Deliver food orders to a variety of customers in a timely manner.
- Accurately explain food orders to chefs, with specific attention to allergies and special requests.
- Help the wait staff set up tables by placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils, decorations, and napkins.
- Uphold our food health safety and sanitation principles.
- Occasionally check on customers to handle any impromptu requests or issues.
- Remove dirty dishes from the table.
- Inform management on customer feedback
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum high school academic
- Experience minimum 1-year similar position
- Good talent, good appearance, good presentation.
- Describe and explain the menu.
- Talk about specials.
- High interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Hard worker, teamwork player.
- Highly Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others as well.
- Leadership and multitasking.
- Time management