AWJ – Operations /
Kitopi is the world’s leading tech-powered multi-brand restaurant. With a mission to satisfy the world’s appetite, Kitopi operates a portfolio of both invested and franchised F&B brands, serving as enablers in the food market by helping brands to grow and scale, both in the delivery and dine-in space.
Launched in Dubai, UAE in January 2018, Kitopi has grown to become one of the greatest success stories in the cloud kitchen and food tech space. In July 2021, Kitopi announced its $415 million Series C funding round, led by the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, Softbank Group Corp’s Vision Fund 2. This investment catapulted Kitopi to the prestigious Unicorn status, making it the fastest Unicorn to have emerged from the MENA region.
As a leading food-tech business, Kitopi’s growth has been largely fueled by its innovative and scalable software solutions. Kitopi’s kitchens are powered by its proprietary Smart Kitchen Operating System (SKOS) - an in-house suite of applications that optimizes cloud kitchen operations in real-time. As part of its growth roadmap, technological innovation, data science, artificial intelligence, and robotics will take center stage as Kitopi continues to reinvent the food industry as we know it today.
With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, its robotics hub in Denmark, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
AWJ, a Kitopi company, is a fast-growing Food & Beverage Group of popular home-grown Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and international dining concepts. Established in 2014, AWJ is on a mission to satisfy the world's appetite to create joy. Headquartered in Dubai, AWJ embarked on its culinary journey with five unique concept brands – all strategically located across popular tourist and dining destinations across Dubai. AWJ has since expanded its presence to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the USA through both owned and franchised locations. AWJ future plans include identifying and exploring key regional markets in Europe, North Africa, and the USA, bringing in cutting-edge technologies, experimenting with traditional and innovative flavors, and blending diverse culinary traditions to create unique and enticing dining experiences.
Under the general guidance of the Shisha Manager and restaurant Manager, assist in ensuring friendly, efficient, and effective service of food and beverages to all guests in a timely fashion in accordance with standards. To upsell a variety of Shisha products to the clients within the Restaurant in a happy, fun, positive, and friendly manner, the main responsibility is to be knowledgeable about your product promote, and sell Shisha to maximize sales.
What You'll Do?
- To be punctual with an exceptional appearance in full uniform and appropriate footwear.
- Regard all guests with a smile, happy, friendly, and professional attitude.
- Ensure a clean, safe, and well-maintained restaurant area.
- Ensure a clean, safe, and well-maintained workstation.
- To ensure a timely and safe delivery of products from sale.
- Work closely, assist, and communicate with the waiters and floor staff listening and understanding instructions and paying attention to what is happening around you
- Promote and sell Shisha products for maximum sales.
- Must be available to answer questions, and queries effectively, ensuring the client’s needs are met throughout the whole of their visit
- Seeking guidance from floor staff and supervisors for complaints and issues when necessary.
- Understand the infirmary procedures and assist anyone in need of medical attention.
- Must be energetic and fun, willing to approach, engage, and sell to clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service, a great work attitude, and professional service to ensure clients overall experience.
- Report any breakage to the supervisor
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum high school academic
- Experience minimum 1-year similar position
- Good talent, good appearance, good presentation, smile.
- You must have an aptitude for life, fun and confident, and a great work ethic
- A good understanding of sales and the confidence to upsell.
- A good team player but self-motivated and with integrity in dealing with others incorporating great customer service.
- Willingness to always improve and learn new skills and be client-focused