AWJ – Operations /
Kitopi is the world’s leading tech-powered multi-brand restaurant. With a mission to satisfy the world’s appetite, Kitopi operates a portfolio of both invested and franchised F&B brands, serving as enablers in the food market by helping brands to grow and scale, both in the delivery and dine-in space.
Launched in Dubai, UAE in January 2018, Kitopi has grown to become one of the greatest success stories in the cloud kitchen and food tech space. In July 2021, Kitopi announced its $415 million Series C funding round, led by the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, Softbank Group Corp’s Vision Fund 2. This investment catapulted Kitopi to the prestigious Unicorn status, making it the fastest Unicorn to have emerged from the MENA region.
As a leading food-tech business, Kitopi’s growth has been largely fueled by its innovative and scalable software solutions. Kitopi’s kitchens are powered by its proprietary Smart Kitchen Operating System (SKOS) - an in-house suite of applications that optimizes cloud kitchen operations in real-time. As part of its growth roadmap, technological innovation, data science, artificial intelligence, and robotics will take center stage as Kitopi continues to reinvent the food industry as we know it today.
With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, its robotics hub in Denmark, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
AWJ, a Kitopi company, is a fast-growing Food & Beverage Group of popular home-grown Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and international dining concepts. Established in 2014, AWJ is on a mission to satisfy the world's appetite to create joy. Headquartered in Dubai, AWJ embarked on its culinary journey with five unique concept brands – all strategically located across popular tourist and dining destinations across Dubai. AWJ has since expanded its presence to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the USA through both owned and franchised locations. AWJ future plans include identifying and exploring key regional markets in Europe, North Africa, and the USA, bringing in cutting-edge technologies, experimenting with traditional and innovative flavors, and blending diverse culinary traditions to create unique and enticing dining experiences.
Responsible for serving beverage products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer, present our premium product according to the standards set out.
What You'll Do
- Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards.
- Follows all Company drink recipes and procedures.
- Develops an understanding beverage region and the differences in flavor.
- Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items.
- Should be able to produce consistent quality though busy time and when under pressure
- Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty.
- Answers customer questions regarding beverages blends, preparation, and product freshness.
- Weighs, grinds and packs beverages per customers’ orders according to Company guidelines.
- Should have extensive knowledge on all beverage items not limited to company drinks, raw products, what works together, and pairs well and of course also have good experience and ability to produce high quality and good looking hot beverages using different techniques.
- Ability to order and control bar stock and ensure minimum waste
- Ensure high standards of hygiene in the work environment.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum high school academic.
- Experience minimum 2-years similar position.
- Good talent, good appearance, good presentation and knowledge of products used in his or her field.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to be integrated in new work environment.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt
- Have knowledge on all products he is working with including raw products and ability to produce consistent taste and quality in all varieties of drinks offered
- Knowledge on basic food hygiene and standards.
- High interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
- Hard worker, teamwork player.
- Highly Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others as well.
- Leadership and multitasking.
- Ability to work in high paced environment and still produce the required standard