AWJ – Operations /
Kitopi is the world’s leading tech-powered multi-brand restaurant. With a mission to satisfy the world’s appetite, Kitopi operates a portfolio of both invested and franchised F&B brands, serving as enablers in the food market by helping brands to grow and scale, both in the delivery and dine-in space.
Launched in Dubai, UAE in January 2018, Kitopi has grown to become one of the greatest success stories in the cloud kitchen and food tech space. In July 2021, Kitopi announced its $415 million Series C funding round, led by the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, Softbank Group Corp’s Vision Fund 2. This investment catapulted Kitopi to the prestigious Unicorn status, making it the fastest Unicorn to have emerged from the MENA region.
As a leading food-tech business, Kitopi’s growth has been largely fueled by its innovative and scalable software solutions. Kitopi’s kitchens are powered by its proprietary Smart Kitchen Operating System (SKOS) - an in-house suite of applications that optimizes cloud kitchen operations in real-time. As part of its growth roadmap, technological innovation, data science, artificial intelligence, and robotics will take center stage as Kitopi continues to reinvent the food industry as we know it today.
With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, its robotics hub in Denmark, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
AWJ, a Kitopi company, is a fast-growing Food & Beverage Group of popular home-grown Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and international dining concepts. Established in 2014, AWJ is on a mission to satisfy the world's appetite to create joy. Headquartered in Dubai, AWJ embarked on its culinary journey with five unique concept brands – all strategically located across popular tourist and dining destinations across Dubai. AWJ has since expanded its presence to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the USA through both owned and franchised locations. AWJ future plans include identifying and exploring key regional markets in Europe, North Africa, and the USA, bringing in cutting-edge technologies, experimenting with traditional and innovative flavors, and blending diverse culinary traditions to create unique and enticing dining experiences.
Floor managers supervise the different activities inside the outlet & supervise different areas (Guest and kitchen area) and work on customer satisfaction through the quality of products & services provided to the guests. Increase table turnover to maximize outlet profitability. Guarantee that all sales strategies and company S.O.P are applicable on the floor Improve sales, and meet customer demand.
What You'll Do
- Assist in scheduling reservations or special events.
- Ensure that all aspects are communicated to the culinary team and to all employees.
- Manage floor staff workforce, ensuring that guest area is smoothly covered as per shift & work schedule.
- Assist Host staff with greeting and guest orientation during peak times of operation.
- Organize all documentation for shift work daily including pre-shift reports, daily training topics, and shift floor plan, and update the staff with all new rules and circulars.
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service.
- Monitor and test service skills of staff, retrain and reinforce all standards on food and quality of service details.
- Record all guest comments, complaints, or feedback in order to finalize the weakness point of service and work to avoid it in the future
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of dining area & work areas.
- Plan and conduct morning briefings with all staff outlets on a daily basis to ensure staff is correctly communicated and updated with all new policies and between departments.
- Control product wastage used in the kitchen area as well as in the guest area.
- Report any issues or grievances to the outlet manager.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
- Ability to be integrated into the new work environment.
- Good knowledge of the market.
- Knowledge and skills in F&B Retail.
- Has Guest portfolio & business relation
- Presentable, High interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Hard worker, teamwork player, flexible work under pressure.
- Highly Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others as well.