Kuwait – Culinary /
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform - we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging - working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology - a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries - Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 60 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
Our customer and client satisfaction are largely reliant on our ability to stay true to our brands’ recipes all the way from the production to delivery stage. As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for setting the bar high for the quality of our various suppliers while continuously moving our organization to even larger levels of food quality, safety, and production efficiencies. This role will have the constant aim of achieving efficiency, allowing Kitopi’s portfolio of suppliers scale up and send out more orders whilst remaining, absolutely delicious!
What You’ll Do
- Provide direction to all Production employees on shift to ensure production schedules are met, quality standards are achieved, equipment is maintained, and employees are properly trained and working in a safe manner and environment.
- Maintain high productivity and cost effectiveness through proper scheduling of production and processing operations, maintenance, and manpower.
- Oversee the accurate supply of food for the central kitchen and satellite kitchens
- Manage team leaders to ensure shifts are run smoothly and issues are dealt with promptly.
- Perform quality control checks and monitor production KPI’s. Set the team ethic and tone, developing a strong culture of continuous improvement to consistently raise the bar of execution.
- Assure that production yields and efficiencies are met as defined by budgetary and corporate standards.
- Demonstrate leadership by implementing programs in training, safety, communications, performance recognition, and internal employee development in order to ensure peak employee productivity.
What Are We Looking For?
- With 5+ years of experience, our ideal Production Manager will be a former Assistant Production Manager
- Hold a proven track record as a Production professional from an international food supplier or work with mass bulk production!
- A degree within hospitality management or business management is a must
- Former exposure within a similar role would be an added benefit.
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day - we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we currently operate in 4 countries, we are over 75 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy - you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.