Junior People Partner
Global – People /
Kitopi is the world’s leading tech-powered multi-brand restaurant. With a mission to satisfy the world’s appetite, Kitopi operates a portfolio of both invested and franchised F&B brands, serving as enablers in the food market by helping brands to grow and scale, both in the delivery and dine-in space.
Launched in Dubai, UAE in January 2018, Kitopi has grown to become one of the greatest success stories in the cloud kitchen and food tech space. In July 2021, Kitopi announced its $415 million Series C funding round, led by the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, Softbank Group Corp’s Vision Fund 2. This investment catapulted Kitopi to the prestigious Unicorn status, making it the fastest Unicorn to have emerged from the MENA region.
As a leading food-tech business, Kitopi’s growth has been largely fueled by its innovative and scalable software solutions. Kitopi’s kitchens are powered by its proprietary Smart Kitchen Operating System (SKOS) - an in-house suite of applications that optimizes cloud kitchen operations in real-time. As part of its growth roadmap, technological innovation, data science, artificial intelligence, and robotics will take center stage as Kitopi continues to reinvent the food industry as we know it today.
With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, its robotics hub in Denmark, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
What You'll Do
- Communicating with employees and resolving their issues
- Completing employing details and maintaining the database.
- Updating and maintaining employees' files.
- Assisting in onboarding new employees.
- Assisting in termination and conducting exit interviews.
- Performing background checks and document verification.
- Communicating between management and employees.
- Updating the company’s policies.
- Discussing concerns with the senior management personnel.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a People Partner, Senior HR Generalist, or a similar job position.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of employee policies and the UAE laws.
- Ability to multitask and handle tasks according to priorities.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Good counseling abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Preferably Arabic speaker
- A sharp eye for details for accuracy.
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to lead and motivate the team.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
Recruitment Process and Timeline
First, you apply and let our recruiters review your profile. After reviewing, you will receive a link to book a meeting with a recruiter at your convenience to share more about yourself and for us to get to know you better. If you have been shortlisted, you will have the opportunity to meet our hiring managers. Depending on the scope of the role and the function, you may need to attend 2-3 rounds (which might include case study, role-play, trial, or live coding - this will be communicated to you in the initial conversation). Upon successful completion, your recruiter will get in touch with you to discuss the offer. We aim to take you through this process within 2-3 weeks.
- Extensive learning opportunities - we offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself
- You'll be involved in customized workshops run by Kitopi Academy
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of one of the most caring communities out there.
- Finding a chance to become a shareowner with our ESOP plan (T&C Applies)
- Free and unlimited access to a nutritionist because we care about you
- No Dress Code!
- Extended maternity and parental leave
- The infamous team activities and social events are bursting with fun
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Up to 50% discount from Kitopi brands
- 30 calendar days annual leave
- Work from anywhere policy (T&C Applies)
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work in the world, by empowering you to be the best version of yourself every day. Our company values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and like they truly belong.
Kitopi is an equal opportunity employer. While we currently operate in 6 countries, we are over 70 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy towards racism, bigotry, and hate. Please apply if you see a position that makes your heart skip a beat and help us build a company where we're all proud to work for.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy - you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe this will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.