Palo Alto, CA
Kitty Hawk – Business Operations
Here at Kitty Hawk, where a century of aviation practices meets technology breakthroughs and a world-class engineering team, things are looking up. In 1903, the Wright brothers took flight for the first time from the beaches of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. Our journey started by designing, testing and building all-electric vertical take-off and landing products for work and play. Today, in California, we are building on the Wright Brothers’ legacy to create the next generation of vehicles for everyday flight.
We are looking for a Facilities & Workplace Coordinator to join the team! The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic personality with a proactive mindset who will be responsible for ensuring our employees have a fantastic working experience!
- Facilitate the on-boarding of new employees including coordination with hiring manager on seating, desk preparation, new hire orientation, badge creation, etc.
- Be the first point of contact for all facilities & workplace vendors
- Ad-hoc facilities troubleshooting (electrical, plumbing, lighting, mechanical systems, etc.)
- Manage small projects that relate to minor tenant improvement work
- Coordinate all snack/beverage programs, daily on-site lunch and other office events
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Actively communicate important news and announcements to employees
- Assist with space management, occupancy planning and oversee workstation movesLead in the setup of onsite meetings and trainings and communicate with other departments such as HR/IT
- Prior experience in corporate facilities services, administrative operations, property management, hospitality or related field
- Dependable, able to roll-up their sleeves with a “can-do” attitude and professional demeanor
- Self-starter, quick to learn and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Great problem-solving skills and results-oriented
- Experience with Google docs, sheets and forms a plus
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Stellar communication and customer service-focused
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), unlimited PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, IP bonus program, afternoon chocolate, happy hours and many more.
We are located in Palo Alto, with great access to nice outdoor spaces. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), unlimited PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches and snacks, flight lessons, happy hours, and many more.
Kitty Hawk provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kitty Hawk abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Kitty Hawk is an E-Verify employer.