Flyer – Operations
Here at Kitty Hawk, where a century of aviation practices meets technology breakthroughs and a world-class engineering team, things are looking up. In 1903, the Wright brothers took flight for the first time from the beaches of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. Our journey started by designing, testing and building all-electric vertical take-off and landing products for work and play. Today, in California, we are building on the Wright Brothers’ legacy to create the next generation of vehicles for everyday flight.
As Flyer's first Customer Liaison, based at our Lake Las Vegas training facility, you will be responsible for excellent customer service in dealing with participants in our training program. You will be helping to develop processes and procedures, assisting with some aspects of training, keeping our customer facilities organized and welcoming, and providing support for the Operations team as requested.
Within 3 months you will:
- Learn all about Flyer
- Support getting our customer facilities established
- Coordinate the logistics and information for participants, generating templates and forms as needed
- Provide administrative support for Operations
Within 6 months you will:
- Be able to deliver some parts of the training program
- Support the training of other customer liaison personnel
- Maintain and troubleshoot customer training equipment
- Support external communications (ie Website)
Within 9 months you will:
- Oversee the set up of other customer training locations
- Communicating with customers/participants, providing templatized information, sourcing answers to questions and responding
- Maintaining databases
- Coordinating logistics, including working with hotel and other travel partners
- Sourcing and maintaining hospitality supplies, catering
- Maintaining organized and welcoming customer spaces
- Providing administrative support for Operations team
- 2 years of prior customer service and administrative experience
- Organized and timely
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Experience with Google office suite
- Exemplary people skills
- Calm under pressure
- Flexible, takes initiative
- Passion for aviation
We are headquartered in Mountain View, CA, and have operations in Henderson, NV. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), unlimited PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, and many more.
Kitty Hawk provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kitty Hawk abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Kitty Hawk is an E-Verify employer.