Regional Sales Director - Midwest
Kiva Brands – Sales /
Kiva Confections (www.kivaconfections.com) is a world-class cannabis-infused edibles company founded in California, the largest cannabis market in the world. Kiva's line in Michigan includes Kiva Chocolate Bars, Terra Bites, Petra Mints, Lost Farms Gummies & Chews, and Camino Gummies. Our products are crafted from premium ingredients and thoughtfully combined with Michigan cannabis. Since our beginning in 2010, our goal has been to create confections that redefine what a cannabis confection ought to be. By applying art and science, we ensure a deliciously consistent experience.
The Kiva Director of Sales, Midwest will work closely with Executive Leadership, creating and executing strategies and business development efforts to build sales, revenue, and brand equity of the Kiva brands in the Regulated markets of the Midwest, including but not limited to MI, IL, OH, OK, and MO.
As the Kiva Director of Sales, Midwest/East Coast, you'll be...
- Responsible for overseeing all sales in the Midwest region
- Responsible for the achievement of AOP in the region
- Responsible for managing the company’s top customer relationships headquartered in the region
- Develop, lead and manage State Sales and Trade Marketing managers for the Midwest markets, clearly identifying yearly/monthly deliverables.
- Work closely with the Trade Marketing Team to achieve best-in-class in-store merchandising, programming and promotionsDevelop timely sales reports and ROI on specific marketing and trade efforts.
- Deliver sales forecasting per region, short and long-term.
- Develop & maintain a strong liaison with distributor sales leadership and field teams.
- Maintain Leadership position for distributor and co-manufacturing partners including KPI’s, retail programs, quarterly reviews, and strategy execution
What we're looking for...
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; MBA preferred.
- Five to eight years relevant sales experience in CPG in the US market - experience in cannabis and/or bev-alc preferred.
- Excellent understanding of the regulated cannabis market including key relationships within the network preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated experience in leading and driving sales across an organization and territory.
- Proven distributor management experience, with demonstrated ability to effectively execute an Annual Operating Plan through distributor leadership and field teamsLeadership skills to work effectively with Sr. Management.
- Available to travel to address the Midwest markets according to business needs, specifically able to handle intensive travel schedules.
- Available to work extended hours to meet critical deadlines.
- Able to build relationships and be a strong, charismatic leader.
$160,000 - $185,000 a year
Please note, we consider a number of factors such as internal pay parity, relevant experience/skills, geographic location, etc.