Business Development Head (Japan)
Going Cloud – Sales/BD /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- Hire and lead BD team to deliver business goal in Japan.
- Build up strategic partnership and ecosystem in technical consulting service and cloud services reselling by engaging with internal and external stakeholders on business planning.
- Plan and implement the go-to-market strategy for technical consulting service and cloud services reselling.
- Collaborate with Product Team in each BU in developing Japan region business and generating pipeline.
- Leads forecasting for accounts and develops portfolio and territory plan to drive potential selling.
- Develop account management plan to sell to customer based on their business needs.
- 10 years of Sales or Business Development experiences in IT/Cloud Service or Software Products.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skill, responsive, and mature attitude in working.
- A quick learner with self-discipline and open to take challenge with entrepreneurship.
Best to have:
- Equipped with technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience.
- Good understanding in IT/Cloud technical knowledge will be a plus.