Cloud Solution Engineer
KKBOX – Engineering /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- Design, build, and implement automated, containerized cloud platform solutions.
- Design, build, and implement monitoring and scaling.
- Work with team members to automate and integrate new functionality.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud computing technologies (AWS)
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Working knowledge of network protocols, load balancing technologies, and Linux systems.
- Knowledge of software configuration management tools such as Git.
- Excellent communication skills.
- On-call is necessary for this position.
Plus to Have:
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development and administration using CloudFormation, or Terraform.
- Experience with Python or another scripting/automation languages.
- AWS Associate Certification.