Frontend Engineer (Enterprise Solution)
KKStream – Engineering /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- Developing and maintaining video and music streaming web apps
- Developing and maintaining KKStream SaaS products (e.g., Live, VOD, Encode, etc.)
- Developing and supporting CMS platforms
- Developing and maintaining shared libraries (e.g., player, etc.)
- Co-working with the product owners, backend engineers, QA, and designers to build something exciting
- Level up team members no matter how (e.g., sharing, tools, documentation, etc.)
- 2+ years of frontend development experience
- Experience with React (hooks), Redux, Next.js
- Experience with SASS or CSS-in-JS frameworks (e.g., emotion.js, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful API or GraphQL
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, like Jest, React Testing Library, etc.
- Familiar with bundle tools, like Babel, Webpack, Rollup, etc.
- Experience working on cross-browser compatibility (including mobile web)
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, and maintainable code
- Good communication skills good team player
- Passionate about modern web technology
Nice To Have:
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with shared libraries development, like players, UI components, etc.
- Understanding web security, like CORS, XSS, CSRF, etc.
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies, like scrum
- Love to contribute technical articles or open-source software (OSS)